Athletics Volunteer Obligations and Opportunities
September 29, 2018 - June 5, 2019
Remember all families who has a child or children in St. Dennis Athletics are required to volunteer 10 hours towards athletics. This can be done a few ways.
1. Become a member of the St. Dennis Athletic Committee. Attend a monthly meeting, help plan and run fundraisers, and help with gym setup and take down. If this is something you might be interested in, please let me know. We do need a handful of new members as many of our members have graduated out of St. Dennis so we are in need of some help.
2. You can volunteer to be a coach and teach our St. Dennis athletes important fundamentals about the sport and life lessons on the way like sportsmanship and leadership.
3. You can volunteer at our awesome concession stand. Help prepare and serve food to our hungry fans. Here are current opportunities:
Saturday, March 23rd
Saturday, May 4th
4. You can also be a gym monitor. You get to watch games being played while completing volunteer hours. Job details include: monitoring gym, hallway, and cafeteria, bathrooms and sweep the gym floor in between games if you can. Open slots can be found at the links above.
5. We all have busy schedules and the Athletic Committee understands this, so if these options aren’t for you, you can also choose the buyout option and pay $100 to cover your volunteer hours.
Remember you can always volunteer out of season.